Thursday 31 March 2011

Grass

Here it comes again, the season for grass cutting begins and I've only got a small petrol hover mower serviceable at the moment. I knew the battery was playing up on the lawn tractor so I gave it a good charge and plugged it back into aforementioned grass cutting implement and, with fingers crossed I turned the key. Cough, splutter, hic and .......nothing, it would appear more than a quick charge is required. It's not a good time of year to book your lawn mower in for a service with your friendly local lawn mower service man, what with the grass just starting to go and all. I have found this out to my cost on more than one occasion so you would think that I would have learnt my lesson by now. Each year you know that first cut is coming and you need to check your equipment(always check the state of your equipment before embarking on any endevour), and yet each year I get caught out. So it is I will spend the next two to three weeks pushing my hover mower up and down, up and down taking double the amount of time to cut the grass than is usual. Oh well, on with the headphones and plug in those grass cutting blues, 'my lawn tractor done gone and left me and while my hover does its best, it ain't no match for a 38inch cutting deck, I got those can't get enough of them grass cutting blues......yea'
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment