Sunday 2 December 2012

Didgeridoo

Well, I've been thinking about it for some time now since we arrived in Australia and finally today I made my decision. 'The Rocks' Sunday market was on (being as it is indeed Sunday) and so the Memsahib and I went out for a wander. Coincidentally the Didgeridoo shop is in 'The Rocks' and as we were talking about momentos and gifts from Oz I finally decided that, for me, a Didgeridoo would encapsulate all that is Australia. Having researched the shop and the instrument online for a few days I knew exactly what I was looking for. Within 5 minutes of walking in I was walking out again with my very own piece of Australia and all that it is to be truly Australian. A momento that I can look at and play for years to come (much to the Memsahibs annoyance) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment